Monday, April 30, 2012

Cuteness Overload

Can you believe it's the last day of April? It's crazy how fast time flies. Well everyone knows I love browsing the web. I love looking at everything and anything. It's ridiculous the stuff I actually find on the web. There are so many adorable things on here. It's like an overload of cuteness at the tip of my fingertips. I actually saw some super cute stuff online last week that I wanted to share with
you all.

KuSaFuNe, a company in Japan has created some of my favorite ceramics pieces. These extremely adorable animal vases are cute and clever. My favorite has to be the whale vase. The fact that the blowhole is where you stick your plant is brilliant. These vases are unique and can bring a sense of happiness and whimsy to your daily life.
photo via KuSaFuNe

photo via KuSaFuNe



















When I saw these stylish soft toys it reminded me of the movie "Dinner For Schmucks." This has to be one of my favorite movies of all time, it's just hilarious. If you aren't familiar with it, the main character Barry creates and dresses up mice he has stuffed. I don't want to go into detail about the movie but he makes and decorates these mice and their atmosphere. The visuals of the movie are way cuter than I described, but these critters just reminded me of it. Also the clothes and accessories for these critters are way more stylish than most dolls. You can interchange their clothes and dress them up to your own desire.
photo via ХОЛЕЛОЛЕЛЕЯЛЛО













photo via ХОЛЕЛОЛЕЛЕЯЛЛО

photo via ХОЛЕЛОЛЕЛЕЯЛЛО









































Lastly I found these plush DIY clouds designed by Fanny Motch of Petit Poulou. I have a fascination with mobiles and anything plush. I'm like a big kid who never grew up. Anything that spins on a string just amazes me. These cloud mobiles are cute and they're designed gorgeously. The paper cranes hanging off the clouds as well as the fluffy balls adds an extra touch of whimsical to an ordinary plush. They make them more exciting and dynamic.
photo via Petit Poulou


















There are so many amazing things hidden on the web. It's a matter of digging and browsing countless sites. This could take you forever. Why not let me do all the work? Just come here for new, innovative stuff. No need to waste your time right? Everything is filtered to the best of the web and the best of what life has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment