Thursday, May 31, 2012

Creative Lunch Box

Kids and some adults are quite picky with their food and what they eat. I'm not going to lie, I'm one of these people. I'm very cautious of foods that stray away from what I'm used too. I'm also not too adventurous with my food. I hate when I order something new and end up not liking it, wasting my time and money. You can say I'm safe with my food choices. I stick to what I know and like or anything that looks pretty. For me, sight is what initially draws me to food. Even if it doesn't taste good, it will make a great photo. I'm not alone with this. Food artists are hired to make food look more edible and enjoyable. It makes food sell and gives picky eaters a chance to try foods they're otherwise not going to try. Creating creative lunch boxes is a sure way to let picky eaters explore and enjoy their food.

Simple Bento Box
photo via Just Bento




















photo via Just Bento






















Bento boxes are the simplest way to create a good looking lunch. Everything is placed in a single serving container and is ready to eat. No need to carry various containers when one bento box will hold all your food and make it look nice and tidy.

Cartoon Box
photo via Just Bento
























photo via Just Bento





























Accessorizing your bento box with edible add-ons is a creative way to make your lunch look cuter thus more edible. It gives those picky eaters a want to devour these adorable boxes. Fill these with decorative fruits and vegetables for a healthier diet.

photo via Just Bento

























Sandwiches are always an easy and quick lunch idea. Why not make them more fun with these facial featured bag wraps? These are not boxed, but they will make one look forward to lunch. These will definitely bring a smile to your face making your meal lighter and more edible. So when you have a picky eater on your hand, try out some creative solutions. These will surely make food more fun and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment