Monday, July 2, 2012

Eco-Wall Decals

I've been on a quest to find some unique and creative wall decals to decorate my living spaces. Many of them are cliche and cheesy looking. I think decals are an easy way to decorate a room without being permanent. Art has become more than just a hobby/career for me, it's become a lifestyle. It makes me happier by enlivening me and my spirit. I feel art should be incorporated into our daily lives to cheer us up. In my quest I found Hu2 Design. Their style is illustrative and clever. Their mentality is like mine in that they believe art should serve a purpose, that decals should mean something while still decorating. The best part is that they expertise in PVC-free, 100% recyclable and eco-friendly decals.

photo via Hu2 Design




























I have a pretty bad memory and I always forget anything and everything. I'm one of those people who walk into a room and forget what they walked in there for. Then I walk out and try to retrace my steps but still nothing comes to mind. I know you do this too! I also have a bad habit of forgetting my keys, wallet, phone, etc when I walk out of my house. So when I saw this "before leaving checklist" decal I was in awe. It's the perfect decorative piece to place right at the front door or wherever you exit. Not only will you have a little reminder of what you need, it would also look good. Having one of these will surely drill the necessities into your brain so you'll never forget again!
photo via Hu2 Design






























These numbered sheep are cute and clever. I heard the best time to strengthen and maintain your memory of what you learn is right before bed. So counting sheep before bed is a wonderful idea for younger kids. It will help them recognize and identify their numbers. Even if these weren't in a kid's room, people will definitely get the adorable analogy. Talk about counting sheep.
photo via Hu2 Design

photo via Hu2 Design























































These monster decals have to be some of my favorite. They are dark, mysterious, and unexpected. Imagine walking into a room or a restroom and seeing these creepy black and white critters staring blankly at you. They are clean and simple, yet can still tell a story. Who said you couldn't decorate a toilet? These will give your guest something to smile and talk about. Everyone would need and want to use the toilet after they see these.
photo via Hu2 Design




























I don't like looking at myself in mirrors unless it's a fun house mirror or something that changes my appearance somehow. This "moustache mirror sticker" does just that. Moustaches are still trendy and modern and just about everyone loves them. Having this in your guest restroom will surely be an experience. I would love to see everyone's reaction when they walk in and out of the restroom. It's something unexpected and unique. It will bring cheer to an unexpected audience and brighten up their day. I could literally spend a countless amount of time in front of this thing making classic faces. Art is about sending a message, being creative, and making life more enjoyable. Placing decals around your living space will not only make your space look better, it will make you feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment