Monday, March 5, 2012

Fabric Wall Decals

Lately I've been looking at a lot of wall decals to beautify my room. While doing so I came across. These decals are not only visually appealing, they are made from fabric and are reusable. This is a mind boggling concept to me. It made me rethink wall decals in general. I don't need to worry when putting up these decals. I can put it on my wall, take it down, move it, wash it, and reuse. Also the fact that these will not damage walls is a major plus.



photo via Love Mae






















These whimsical decals can illuminate any room with their charm and neutral tones. Add this to their new organic bedding and your room will surely come alive!

photo via Love Mae





Remember the post about giant balloons and my love for them? Hot air balloons are just another form of these balloons. Walking into a room with these decals on my walls will surely brighten up my day and transport me into another dimension. Snatch yours today and create your new escape from the outside world!




No comments:

Post a Comment