Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Love Surprises!

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I wasn't feeling too well and knocked out kind of early. I think it's the weather because it's raining cats and dogs over here. Well I just wanted to share with you what I got yesterday in the mail. When I say mail, I don't mean e-mail. I mean physical package. So I went to check my mailbox and inside was a parcel. I didn't order anything so I wasn't expecting any package. To my surprise, it was from a good friend from high school in NYC. It almost brought a tear to my eye, seeing how it was a surprise gesture. It was just a surreal moment to hear from someone so far away.

They are available at MoMA Store

I was like a little kid on Christmas. I couldn't wait to get it opened. So I literally ran inside and carefully opened the package. The above photo shows what I received. They're notebooks and stencils. I felt so touched when I saw and opened every item.

Cookie Bookie Notebook  
MoMa Triangle Notebook





























Being a designer, clever and creative things are always a plus. The notebooks were pretty awesome. They combined both these elements with a little whimsy. These will give me a new place to doodle and keep all my ideas safe and organized.

Hungry Animal Stencil Set





























When I saw these animal stencils, I was excited. I love animals as well as doodling. The concept of these is kind of neat. It's compact so the smaller pieces won't get lost. The color palette is bright and lively, just what I needed to start my day. I'm still in awe with receiving this parcel. Even though I loved all the things I got, the best thing about this package was just hearing from my good friend from far far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment