Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekly Inspiration: Hot Pink

Happy Friday Everyone! Did anyone go crazy over Mega Millions frenzy? Being a record $640 million, I got suckered in. For the record, I'm not yet a millionaire. On a brighter note, I was inspired by a certain color this week. I'm not much of a girly-girl but while browsing the web and looking through various sites hot pink was calling my name. I've never been a big fan of pink of any shade, but hot pink has to be my favorite of them all. Seeing how it's Spring, bright colors are in season. I say the brighter the better and I'm not one for bright colors. I usually only utilize colors in designs, but as I'm getting older I realized colors are for more than just designs. They can be used in your daily wardrobe to make an outfit more whimsical. They can be used in furniture to illuminate your living space. Color is everywhere. Be bold and pick one or two or ten. Integrate them into your daily life and you'll be a happier, more vibrant you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment