Monday, March 19, 2012

Frozen Yogurt Dots!

Wow it's already Monday! I can't believe how time flies. Since today is kind of a slow day for me, I'd like to share with you all this simple yet delicious dessert. When I saw this yogurt idea, I instantly wanted to make them. They were calling my name. I'm a big fan of yogurt so I always have them around. The best way to eat them is frozen, especially the whips kind. They're light and fluffy so when they freeze, they're airy and not too dense like ice cream. Today I want to show you this different approach to enjoy yogurt that's easy to make, but tasty enough to be a crowd pleaser!

These are super simple to make. Just fill a bag with your favorite yogurt, cut the tip off the bottom corner, squeeze nickel-sized dots onto a freezer friendly tray, freeze, then enjoy. So go ahead, try these out. But be warned to make extra because once anyone tries these babies out, they'll be instantly hooked, even addicted! These little dots of deliciousness will surely turn any dessert hater into a secret dessert lover.
photo via One Good Thing by Jille



No comments:

Post a Comment